You really can build new connections through social media! Janet and Nick met through Google+, now they have a face-to-face chat on a hangout!
Here are some things that are covered in this interview:
- How to set up Twitter Lists
- Nick’s new Twitter training program: Zero to Twitter
- The excuse of not having enough time for social media
- How to use Hootsuite to create lists on Twitter and monitor all social sites
- Using Hootlet
Where can you find out about Nick Ellison and his products?
He has a FREE social media blueprint you can download: nickellison.net/blueprint
Here’s his new program: Zero to Twitter
Looking for content ideas to post on your Social Media sites? Then you will love our Guide! You can Download the Ultimate Guide to Social Media Content Creation…and it is absolutely free.
Ways to subscribe to the Social Media Hangout Time Show or Podcast:
Kimmy is very excited about the new skills she has learned in 2013 that she wants to share her plans for 2014. Kimmy, a.k.a. Lisa Saline, is a social media puppet who works with Janet E. Johnson, www.JanetEJohnson.com, a social media expert.
Kimmy and Janet are excited about their new Hangout and Podcast Channels coming soon!
Here is what Kimmy discussed in her interview with Janet last week.
What is Kimmy going to add to her Social Media Campaign in 2014?
- Facebook Ads: Kimmy learned that it’s important to show up in front of your target audience and not fall into the trap of just posting content willy nilly. She is going to be very specific by promoting posts to her salon clients, offering specials for people who reside in a certain zip code (close to her salon) and to some of her competitors (she don’t tell anyone).
- Google+: Since Google+ was launched that has been a hot spot for local business and online connection. Kimmy will post videos, interviews with other hair salon experts, schedule events in her salon and a whole lot more. She believes it’s a great new way to get new customers.
Graphics are a big influence in her industry so Instagram and Pinterest are here to stay. You can hear what Kimmy and Janet have to say now:
Daily Marketing Coach has been an incredible gift to me this past year for a number of reasons. As you know, I am an advocate of continual learning. It’s important for me to keep up with the marketing trends such as copywriting, social media platforms, web development platforms and internet marketing tools that can help me and my clients grow their businesses faster and more effectively.
They have a team of experts who guide us through all facets of marketing. I’ve met people from all over the world and maintain a daily accountability check in with them on our private Facebook page. Many friends, great memories and lots of knowledge.
Often times I catch myself running at the mouth with excitement to people who don’t have the same level of online experience that I do only to find them a bit perplexed. However, one of the best gifts any business owner can give themselves is to be part of this community as well.
Here are a few things I am mastering within the community:
- Setting up a compelling offer that attracts new prospects to my business
- How to structure an email autoresponder campaign so that you are in a position to educate and be seen as the expert in your field.
- Mastering your Mindset and what it takes to move forward in your business when you get stuck.
- Monetizing your skills and talents with a business model that you design.
- Setting up your blog
- Traffic generation. How to get eyeballs on your website.
- Setting up a marketing funnel so you can make more sales
- Fundamentals of Attracting Business
And a whole lot more. Not only is this a linear class structure it’s delivered in a variety of media types.
- Blog Posts
- Live Events
Here is what others are saying about Daily Marketing Coach too:
“Since joining DMC, I have sharpened my skills as an internet marketer and have had constant support and guidance in building my online business AND I’ve made more money! Can’t say enough good things about Ann Sieg and her team!” Lisa K
“I’ve been writing email to subscribers for many years, but most of my emails simply gave away valuable information. At DMC I’ve learned how to write emails that sell my own and other people’s products effectively! My business partner husband used to call 99% of our prospects, but now I like calling people, because the training at DMC has taught me what to say and how to encourage people to talk about the problem they want solved, and how to get them to see how my solution will help them!” J vanZyl
“Prior to coming to DMC I joined countless systems and teams hoping to find the magic bullet to success. DMC has taught me that the magic is really all about being and promoting yourself – with a plan! Step-by-step actions, with an emphasis on personalizing one’s business has given me clarity and focus.” D Zanrè
Find out more about Daily Marketing Coach by going to www.DMCOnlineTraining.com
Connect with my on Facebook and let me know what one thing you would like to accomplish in your business this year.
Here’s to a successful 2014.
Build a self propelled lead machine that will continually feed you
red hot prospects at the flip of a switch.
Sounds like a great promise right?
The training that I have received over the past year has far exceeded my expectations. I can honestly say that other products and services that I have paid thousands of dollars for don’t even come close to what is offered in the Daily Marketing Coach program.
It’s time to harness the power of traffic to your website and learn the following:
– Uncover the elements of a lead generation machine that provides a steady flow of people calling you for your product or service
– Learn how to convert your newly acquired lead into the sale of a product or service with a properly structured marketing funnel
– Learn how to write copy that convinces your audience to take action and buy. All it takes is the right message, delivered at the right time and in a way the prospect wants to receive it.
– Discover the best places to market your business so that fresh leads are generated on a daily basis
The greatest asset I have is the ability to increase the power of my marketing mindset and take action.
I guarantee you the information delivered in the Daily Marketing Coach will make you a marketing rock star if you take action. Why not take action and check out what we have to offer on Black Friday? It will change your life and your business. This is not for someone looking for the easy button. It will take hard work and consistent effort to get through all the modules that this program has to offer.
Are you an action taker? Ready to grow your business now and not later? Join me for a webinar on Black Friday (11/29) at 11CT sign up now: http://lisasaline.therenegadeblog.com/blackfriday/