Archive for Jeffrey Gitomer
Jeffrey Gitomer’s Ace of Sales system is the ticket for Melaleuca Executives to enroll new customers! Ace of Sales will help you make sales, close deals, and build loyal relationships.
Isn’t that what Melaleuca Executives want?
Building your Contact List
- Load your new business contacts into the database and even categorize them so you know where you met.
- Convert the new business contacts to customers and then change the category to customer or business builder so you can manage your email campaigns effectively.
- With the contact management tool you can track information about that person. What they are interested in, where are they working, what do and don’t they like about what they are doing now, how many kids, married, etc.
- Follow up with contacts after a networking event
- Send a custom branded email to confirm your appointment. Your picture is on the email so your prospect will know who you are right away when you meet face-to-face. It takes the “wonder” out of meeting a new person and therefore your prospect will feel at ease allowing you to quickly get into building a relationship
- With the online calendar you won’t miss an appointment, birthday, anniversary or milestone event.
Managing Follow up Processes
- With the soon to be released campaign manager you will be able to schedule your 7 touches with your prospect. Send an email, a custom email card, a printed greeting card, post cards and even include a gift card.
- Create a weekly or monthly newsletter with information about your company, new products, celebrations, inspiration and upcoming events.
- Thank your customers with a WOW!
- Send a “Thank you for attending” custom email.
- You don’t need a fancy snazzy auto responder like the big Internet marketing gurus have. Ace of Sales is simple just like the Melaleuca business.
- Send a custom email with a “Congratulations on Your Advancement”, a printed greeting card with a gift card included, a simple postcard with the photo of the Champion on stage and even schedule special events in the calendar.
Stay Plugged In To Success Events
- Need to send a quick email reminder for an event? With the click of a button you can select a category that your team is in and the system will brand the email and personalize for you. No more hunt and peck in your email list or risk forgetting to include that all important team member or customer.
One of my favorite features of the system is the tracking tool. You can see when an email was opened. That way you know that the person you are meeting with has opened it and you can give them a quick call.
Lead By Example
- Give your customers and business builders a reason to follow your lead.
- You will stand out from your competitors because many Marketing Executives are not good with follow up or send the standard email.
- With Ace of Sales you can set up campaigns for your team mates to plug in to. That way your team brand is consistent and everyone can benefit from the awesome deliverables without having to recreate the wheel.
I’ve been working with several local clients who are collecting business cards but don’t have an effective follow-up system when it comes to doing anything with them. Well, I have the answer to your problems. It is a system that I have fallen in love with and believe it can make a tremendous difference in staying connected with your clients and prospects. Check out the details below.
What is Ace of Sales?
It’s the first sales software program that actually helps you make sales! Jeﬀrey Gitomer has personally helped create Ace of Sales, a web-based service to help you make sales, close deals, and build loyal relationships. Ace of Sales gives you the tools and training to attract, engage, diﬀerentiate, thank, stay in touch, and WOW your customers.
Oh yeah, and makes sales!
Personalized Sales Makers
- Personalized Emails – Stand out with emails that strengthen your brand and build loyal relationships.
- Ezines – Get in front of all your customers with weekly value messages just like Jeﬀrey.
- Postcards – Send 1 or 1000! Printed and mailed for you in about 24 hours.
- Greeting Cards – The easiest way to send personalized greetings. Printed and mailed for you in about 24 hours.
- Perforated Greeting Cards – Send a printed Greeting Card with two tear-oﬀ business cards inside.
- Gift Cards – Add one to any Greeting Card order.
- Custom Designs – Upload your own photos and create customized, unique designs.
Once you’ve signed up and uploaded your logo, it’s all done for you. Your Sales Makers are all ready to go! No fussing with graphics or editing HTML. Everything sent from Ace of Sales is designed with your brand identity.
Powerful Sales Making Features
- Individual/Corporate Accounts – Sign up yourself or sign up your whole team.
- Video Training – Video how-to’s and tips provide practical selling ideas and tactics.
- Tracking – Track who opened your emails and when, so you know the exact time to follow up with a call.
- Easy Follow Up – Use sales calendar reminders to nail the seven touches needed to close the sale.
- Customer Strategy Files – Store the personal customer info you really need.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: Subscription Fee: $20 per month – or – $199 per year ($40 savings). Greeting Cards are $2.49 each (plus postage)
and Postcards are .49¢ each (plus postage). Ezines are $2.00 to send plus .01¢ per recipient.
Q: Can I try it for free?
A: Absolutely! Just enter Promo Code: SALINE30. When you sign up, you’ll get 30 days free to test drive it! You can send emails and your first Postcard and Greeting Card at no charge. You’ll be asked to enter your credit card when you sign up, but you’ll only be charged a monthly fee when you keep your account past the trial period.
Q: Is there an Ace of Sales website or a video with more info?
Also, when you sign up you’ll receive announcements for live webinars that will help you get up to speed fast!
Q: Does this replace my CRM? What CRM systems does this integrate with?
A: Ace of Sales makes a great partner program that works with CRMs like ACT! or Salesforce.com. If you don’t currently use a CRM, Ace of Sales may be all you need. Ace of Sales works with Outlook, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail!
If you have your contacts in an Excel spreadsheet, export them as a .CSV le and they’ll import right into Ace of Sales.
Complete the information below and I will show you how to integrate your autoresponder into Ace of Sales. So Cool!