Sounds like a great promise right?
The training that I have received over the past year has far exceeded my expectations. I can honestly say that other products and services that I have paid thousands of dollars for don’t even come close to what is offered in the Daily Marketing Coach program.
It’s time to harness the power of traffic to your website and learn the following:
– Uncover the elements of a lead generation machine that provides a steady flow of people calling you for your product or service
– Learn how to convert your newly acquired lead into the sale of a product or service with a properly structured marketing funnel
– Learn how to write copy that convinces your audience to take action and buy. All it takes is the right message, delivered at the right time and in a way the prospect wants to receive it.
– Discover the best places to market your business so that fresh leads are generated on a daily basis
The greatest asset I have is the ability to increase the power of my marketing mindset and take action.
I guarantee you the information delivered in the Daily Marketing Coach will make you a marketing rock star if you take action. Why not take action and check out what we have to offer on Black Friday? It will change your life and your business. This is not for someone looking for the easy button. It will take hard work and consistent effort to get through all the modules that this program has to offer.
Do you have a Marketing Mindset? As I reviewed my assignment from my TFI marketing coach today we learned about the power of your mindset, marketing and content. I was always one to look at experiences from a marketing mindset. My kids even joke about it with me because I tend to share my thoughts with them as we drive down the road and see vehicles with car wraps, listening to the radio commercials, and even reading the “junk” mail before it hits the garbage.
My boys (11 & 16) have learned to negotiate, problem solve and raise money for a hobby because of their marketing mindset. One example is my son, TJ (11 years old), who wanted to figure out a way to separate their recess football team from the other 100’s of kids on the playground. We talked about the benefits of his team having something to make them stand out:
To distinguish them from the other kids so no one got hurt when the ball was tossed.
His friends would feel special because they belonged to a team
They would be able to wear their favorite number and have the name on the shirt.
TJ’s solution for the recess football team was to make custom t-shirts. He researched his options online and found a solution that would cost less than $5.00 per person IF he designed them himself. So off to the store we went. We bought 10 white t-shirts at $2.50 each and a bottle of blue and black fabric spray. TJ made number stencils and used letter stencils to customize each of the t-shirts. That way each teammate had their own number and name on the shirt and it was a great lesson in leadership and creativity for TJ.
A few months later TJ brought home a copy of a book they made in school and his class picture was on the cover. You could clearly identify the kids with the custom branded shirts and it was a discussion point for parents and friends for a long time.
TJ was using his marketing mindset and am proud to say his mindset through this whole process will help him think strategically and creatively in the future.
So let me ask you this. What is your mindset when you are working on your business and are you doing something that makes you stand out?
I’d love to hear your story below.
Just this past weekend I spent three days in a power session with smart marketers. We were working on our marketing funnels, creating new content and best of all creating new friendships. For those of you who have not experienced a live event I can tell you from the heart that magic happens. I’m not talking about the “Rah-Rah” sessions where you sit in the audience and listen to a sales pitch but where you bring your laptop, your business and your marketing plan.
I really enjoy working in a room of people who all have different aspirations and are at different levels of success within their business. We inspire each other.
For example, I met Angela Brooks, who was the trainer for Social Media. Now you might think as a social media trainer myself I may have felt a bit uncomfortable with that. However, she was a gem to listen too and I picked up a few links that would help improve the management of social media with my clients. Plus we had a great time with the Twitter Hashtag #RAW3. This allowed the tweeters in the room to instantly connect with the people sitting across the table in the online world. I love it.
Another person I met was Kelly Kust. She is a single mom with a story that leaves a footprint on your heart. Not only is she a single mom but one with 7 children. She lost her husband to a car accident while pregnant with her 7th child. Imagine the loneliness she felt when she delivered that child and soon after found out her little girl had Down Syndrome. Kelly is an inspiring woman who has the ability to impact and inspire so many people. I believe that is her business model all together. If you would like to find out more about Kelly’s story The Story is Here
And last but certainly not least. The ability to have expert eyes on your work during a live session is life changing. Not often do you get to bend the ear of the expert in person. I appreciated the feedback I received and have taken the notes and turned them into a proper marketing funnel that will reward me and the people I connect with. Here’s to success.
Do me a favor and let me know if you have attended a workshop or live event for your business and what the results were for you. You can do that right on my Facebook Page
As I was exploring my success library I am amazed at how frequently I have devoured great books on marketing, personal development and business development. Reading and surrounding yourself with positive, action taking and result focused materials really increases your Personal Success Factors. Here are a few of my recommendations. What are your favorites?
Following leadership article is from ArtWilliams.com
“The only sure way for your people to lose is if they give up. Your lack of encouragement should never be the reason a person quits. A leader must always keep believing in people, no matter what.”
No. 1 – Have confidence in your people.
No. 2 – Recognize each accomplishment, no matter how small.
No. 3 – Sell the dream, again.
No. 4 – Don’t give up on people when they make mistakes.
AND…Never be guilty of giving up AS A LEADER.
As many people muddle through the days trying to figure out who we are, where we need to go, what we want to do it is humbling to see how celebrities can be so encouraging and inspiring to the average person. Watch and listen to this video where Will Smith talks with Tavis Smiley about decisions. Then go and watch the movie Pursuit of Happyness. Enjoy
I picked up the mail today and was excited to find the Maximum Impact Club CD of the month. I knew right away that I couldn’t wait to listen and learn. Here is an exerpt from the CD:
1. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
2. A day without sunshine is like,night.
3. On the other hand,you have different fingers.
4. I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
5. I feel like I’m diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
6. Honk if you love peace and quiet. 7. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
8. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
9. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
10. I drive way to fast to worry about cholesterol.
11. Support bacteria. They’re the only culture some people have.
12. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
13. Get a new car for your spouse. It’ll be a great trade!
14. Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
15. Always try to be modest, and be proud of it!
16. OK, sou what’s the speed of dark?
17. How to you tell when you’re out of invisible ink?
18. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
19. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just do not have film.
20. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
21. Eagles may soar, but weasels do not get sucked into jet engines.
22. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
23. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
24. I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
25. Why do Psychics have to ask for your name?
26. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.