I’ve been working with several local clients who are collecting business cards but don’t have an effective follow-up system when it comes to doing anything with them. Well, I have the answer to your problems. It is a system that I have fallen in love with and believe it can make a tremendous difference in staying connected with your clients and prospects. Check out the details below.
What is Ace of Sales?
It’s the first sales software program that actually helps you make sales! Jeﬀrey Gitomer has personally helped create Ace of Sales, a web-based service to help you make sales, close deals, and build loyal relationships. Ace of Sales gives you the tools and training to attract, engage, diﬀerentiate, thank, stay in touch, and WOW your customers.
Oh yeah, and makes sales!
Personalized Sales Makers
- Personalized Emails – Stand out with emails that strengthen your brand and build loyal relationships.
- Ezines – Get in front of all your customers with weekly value messages just like Jeﬀrey.
- Postcards – Send 1 or 1000! Printed and mailed for you in about 24 hours.
- Greeting Cards – The easiest way to send personalized greetings. Printed and mailed for you in about 24 hours.
- Perforated Greeting Cards – Send a printed Greeting Card with two tear-oﬀ business cards inside.
- Gift Cards – Add one to any Greeting Card order.
- Custom Designs – Upload your own photos and create customized, unique designs.
Once you’ve signed up and uploaded your logo, it’s all done for you. Your Sales Makers are all ready to go! No fussing with graphics or editing HTML. Everything sent from Ace of Sales is designed with your brand identity.
Powerful Sales Making Features
- Individual/Corporate Accounts – Sign up yourself or sign up your whole team.
- Video Training – Video how-to’s and tips provide practical selling ideas and tactics.
- Tracking – Track who opened your emails and when, so you know the exact time to follow up with a call.
- Easy Follow Up – Use sales calendar reminders to nail the seven touches needed to close the sale.
- Customer Strategy Files – Store the personal customer info you really need.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: Subscription Fee: $20 per month – or – $199 per year ($40 savings). Greeting Cards are $2.49 each (plus postage)
and Postcards are .49¢ each (plus postage). Ezines are $2.00 to send plus .01¢ per recipient.
Q: Can I try it for free?
A: Absolutely! Just enter Promo Code: SALINE30. When you sign up, you’ll get 30 days free to test drive it! You can send emails and your first Postcard and Greeting Card at no charge. You’ll be asked to enter your credit card when you sign up, but you’ll only be charged a monthly fee when you keep your account past the trial period.
Q: Is there an Ace of Sales website or a video with more info?
A: Yes. Check out the Video for Ace of Sales here.
Also, when you sign up you’ll receive announcements for live webinars that will help you get up to speed fast!
Q: Does this replace my CRM? What CRM systems does this integrate with?
A: Ace of Sales makes a great partner program that works with CRMs like ACT! or Salesforce.com. If you don’t currently use a CRM, Ace of Sales may be all you need. Ace of Sales works with Outlook, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail!
If you have your contacts in an Excel spreadsheet, export them as a .CSV le and they’ll import right into Ace of Sales.
Q. I don’t have time to import my contacts and set up the system do you have someone that can do that for me?
A. Yes – Call Lisa Saline at 952-884-3293 and she will assist you with importing and loading your contacts, setting up your 1st newsletter and give you a personal tour of the system.
Q. I already use an autoresponder like Aweber or Get Response so how can I use Ace of Sales too?
A. Ace of Sales can be used to store details about your customers or prospects that you met at a live event and have yet to be exposed to your website where they typically would be added to your autoresponder series. Send an introductory email from Ace of Sales and then include a link to your website where they can opt in to your autoresponder to receive their free ebook or white paper.
Complete the information below and I will show you how to integrate your autoresponder into Ace of Sales. So Cool!