Archive for inspiration
Do you live with Passion and Purpose? Watch this video where women share how and what they do to live with that Passion and Purpose. Remember, your life is much more fulfilling when you live it fully.
As many people muddle through the days trying to figure out who we are, where we need to go, what we want to do it is humbling to see how celebrities can be so encouraging and inspiring to the average person. Watch and listen to this video where Will Smith talks with Tavis Smiley about decisions. Then go and watch the movie Pursuit of Happyness. Enjoy
I just watched a breathtaking movie called Finding Joy that I wanted to share with you. Please take a moment to watch!
In an instant, you’ll be uplifted and re-energized – with an absolutely renewed outlook on your day!
You can watch it here:
Have a great day!
1. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
2. A day without sunshine is like,night.
3. On the other hand,you have different fingers.
4. I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
5. I feel like I’m diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
6. Honk if you love peace and quiet. 7. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
8. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
9. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
10. I drive way to fast to worry about cholesterol.
11. Support bacteria. They’re the only culture some people have.
12. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
13. Get a new car for your spouse. It’ll be a great trade!
14. Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
15. Always try to be modest, and be proud of it!
16. OK, sou what’s the speed of dark?
17. How to you tell when you’re out of invisible ink?
18. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
19. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just do not have film.
20. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
21. Eagles may soar, but weasels do not get sucked into jet engines.
22. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
23. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
24. I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
25. Why do Psychics have to ask for your name?
26. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.
Here are three strategies used by high achievers that you can implement immediately.
High achievers plan long using;
In order to plan you must have a method. Once you know what your goal is you can accomplish it by planning long. High achievers find a method to accomplish the task. You can find your method by doing your research. In my case in order to develop my home business I found someone who has already done what I want to do. Then I adopted his methods to accomplish my dream. I looked at many different methods prior to making the commitment. You too can do this by checking out others who have done what you want to do via books, CD’s, DVD’s or perhaps even in person.
Next finding the resources can be a very simple process, if like me you have a coach they will be able to direct you for the resources you need in order to accomplish your dream. You can search the internet, go to libraries, ask your successful friends and family. Read those books, listen to the CD’s and watch the DVD’s and then take action.
Think of using a magnifying glass on a hot day to start a fire. That is FOCUS, that is what is required to be a high achiever in your business There are so many things that take us off focus today, we are a microwave society, everything in small chunks! Start by focusing on a single task for 15 minutes per day. I personally changed my schedule so that I could write for 15 minutes first thing every morning. I know that is when I am at my writing best, therefore when I add the focus I can get one article written.
“Focus more on your desire than on your doubt, and the dream will take care of itself. You may be surprised at how easily this happens. Your doubts are not as powerful as your desires, unless you make them so.” Marcia Wieder
Once you become clear with the goals you dream of accomplishing; you will recognize where you are wasting time. We are all wasting time somewhere! This is what takes us off focus, all those time wasting activities
In the beginning borrow the beliefs of other until yours are where you want them to be, strong!
As yourself what if “it” (the negative belief) wasn’t true – what would I do?
It’s not how many doors are opened to you that counts, it’s how many you’re brave enough to walk through.
Now, I would like to invite you to preview an eBook titled “How To Fire Your Boss and Have Him Hate to See You Go.” Get your Free Instant Access to the first chapter go to http://www.retirewithcarla.com/freechapter.htm
Brought to you by Carla McNeil – International Champion Recruiter – Business Builder
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Carla_McNeil