Social Networking is a necessary part of your online marketing efforts.
Using the appropriate social networking or social media channels is an important part of your online marketing efforts. Here are a few lists of the top social networking sites along with a list of social media tools to help you streamline and organize your social media campaigns.
Top 7 Sites for Social Networking (according to ebizmba.com)
- Facebook: 750,000,000 unique monthly visitors
- Twitter: 250,000,000 unique monthly visitors
- LinkedIn: 110,000,000 monthly visitors
- Pinterest: 85,500,000 monthly visitors
- MySpace: 70,500.000 monthly visitors
- Google+: 65,000,000 monthly visitors
- Deviant ART: 25,500,000 monthly visitors
Top 7 Tools for Managing Your Social Networks
- Buffer: Add articles, video or pictures to your app and post when you want to
- HootSuite: Manage and schedule your social media posts. A great tool for monitoring your primary channels
- SocialOomph: A cloud-based application that offers tools for using Twitter and Facebook more productively.
- MarketMeSuite: Brings proactive social media marketing to your small business.
- Tweetdeck: TweetDeck is an app that brings more flexibility and insight to power users.
- SproutSocial: Engage, Manage, Collaborate
- ClickToTweet: A easy way to promote your tweets.
What are your favorite social networks and social media management tools? List them in the comments below: